If you would like to use your insurance to help cover the cost of sessions, please contact your insurance or employee benefit provider and check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
*When calling the insurance company to check if I am covered under your network please use my full name ABIGAIL WITHEE, MFT. This is how it is listed in their directories.
If you choose not to use your insurance the rate is $150 per 50 minute session. Couple and Family sessions may take up to 80 minutes. Fees for longer sessions will be determined by prorating the full fee. All fees are due at time of service.
Payment is accepted in the form of cash, check and all major credit cards. Payment is due in full at the time of service.
If you need to cancel a scheduled appointment please do so 24 hours in advance. If an appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance you will be required to pay the full fee for that session.